Naruto Age of the Past
Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training

Go down 
+3
Kirito the Forest Sage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Etro's Messenger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:30 pm

An endless white desert spanned out across the distance under a lifeless black sky, a great and mighty castle spanning the horizon endlessly due to its massive size. Inside said castle, we follow a young girl currently in a rather simple kimono, a dark green one with a black tree design wearing a brown hat with the symbol for snow on it leaning against a corridor wall.

"Arc, I have a favor to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:29 pm

"Miss Hikari, Ravishing as always what brings you to my humble home." though lately he had been spending a lot of time in Central establishing the Alliance. wasn't hard just time consuming. Arc walked over to Hikari holing a couple books that he needed to reread.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Ninja senses were good, or at least they were when Arc decided to show up by walking at least instead of his teleportation, the sounds of footsteps echoing giving her plenty time to adjust her hat which had begun to slide off her head and stand up to begin her ludicrous requests.

"Well Arc, as much as I'd like to put this in a nicer way I can really only put it rather frankly. First, I hope you would teach my that teleporting thingy that you use all the time as recently I've found myself having to run from my own explosions which is rather undignifying and could become rather dangerous if I become burdened in some way. Second, since I know that you have awakened the Sharingan due to your flaunting back at Kikato's place I was wondering if you could help me investigate a strange anomaly that has occurred within them. Third, I would like a sample of your blood for testing, I have been developing a special project to be honest, however it requires the blood of different people to work. I understand if you deny me of these, but I will happily give in return whatever you ask."

Which she wasn't lying about, you cant exactly ask for something so big and not expect some sort of demand to be made in return. Hopefully it wouldn't be something too ludicrous as she hadn't exactly came here looking for a fight.

320 towards Wind God's Boreas
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

"Well Arc, as much as I'd like to put this in a nicer way I can really only put it rather frankly. First, I hope you would teach my that teleporting thingy that you use all the time as recently I've found myself having to run from my own explosions which is rather undignifying and could become rather dangerous if I become burdened in some way. Second, since I know that you have awakened the Sharingan due to your flaunting back at Kikato's place I was wondering if you could help me investigate a strange anomaly that has occurred within them. Third, I would like a sample of your blood for testing, I have been developing a special project to be honest, however it requires the blood of different people to work. I understand if you deny me of these, but I will happily give in return whatever you ask."

Hikari was business as always. And it seemed that she had quite the list of requests all of which Arcanis wouldn't mind offering to her individually. However Hikari had picked up on pretty much everything valuable that Arc had....Well not everything. Regardless his desire for things that she had...physical things....things he wanted from her...things he wanted to possess....yeah there really is no way to say that without sounding like a creep. But they were not subconscious things, they were very concision desires. Arc had to think. However it seemed like she was going to be hanging out for a while so he could think about it. “Follow me, please”

Arc would walk through the halls considering her request. Though he had unlocked the secrets of the Uzumaki blood in his veins he had wanted to keep it for the most part secret. Though he had given Kikato his blood in exchange for valuable research materials. Arc was also very knowledgable about the Sharingan and could assist her with those things as well. And when it came to the Flying Thunder God technique it was another one of his guarded secrets that he had previously exchanged in payment for research materials. This being said if he were able to receive an appropriate amount of research materials from Hikari he might be able to balance the exchange. However the asking price was pretty steep.

“Hikari you probably noticed from the beginning my awkwardness towards you. I've had a while to bring those feelings to clarity. Years in fact. You may have noticed my ability to control quite a few natural elements. Well Time is one of my specialties. It is a bit intimidating at first but things are a lot more clear to me, which is why I set down this path toward unification. But other things have been made clear through years of meditation. One of those is the need for a more physical connection to the world, one that you and I might share.”

Arc would let that process in her mind for a moment. This was the only thing that he could not just take from her if he so chose. It was something she had to give freely, which is why it was more valuable to him than research. He would still require the standard donation, but for now this would be all he would request.

“For the girl who has almost everything. How would you like a relationship with a Man who does have everything?” he tried to appeal to her pride as well. Though it would probably work better on Greed. Arc began to wonder how they were all faring. His head was deffinitely quieter now that all but 2 of them were gone.

“Aww how fucking pathetic. Come over here so I can kill you, you fucking whimp.” Wrath was awake it seemed. “What do you mean it seems and of course I'm awake you moron I'm always awake I'm just normally more tolerant of your schemeing ways you fuck wad.”

Arc touched the patch over his eye for a moment. He was better at tuning out Wrath for the most part. Actually if it wasn't for the patch he would be bitching all the time. Arc and Hikari would be walking passed his study and without breaking stride he would throw the books frisbee style through the open door to land on his desk on the other side of the room. But he wouldn't break stride continuing down the hallway at a very leisurely pace. “So what do you think?”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:43 pm

As Arc began to walk away towards seemingly nowhere once again, Hikari was hard at work. She would have to give Arcanis a minute to decide so for now she would work on one of her projects that she was almost done replicating, an accident caused by one of her faithful summons startling her to release an incredible amount of wind chakra. It was actually hilarious that she had made such a big deal out of it now seeing as she barely ever used the element, but no matter. An incredible concentration of wind chakra would begin to pool within her hand as they walked, going up in concentration to the point the winds started to glow black with the amount of dust being picked up and the chakra concentration as she would begin to turn around and release it when Arcanis began to talk.

"Sky God's Borea-!"

“Hikari you probably noticed from the beginning my awkwardness towards you. I've had a while to bring those feelings to clarity. Years in fact. You may have noticed my ability to control quite a few natural elements. Well Time is one of my specialties. It is a bit intimidating at first but things are a lot more clear to me, which is why I set down this path toward unification. But other things have been made clear through years of meditation. One of those is the need for a more physical connection to the world, one that you and I might share.”

Wait, what. That had came so out of left field that the swirling disc of wind chakra would instantly dissipate, the noise from the gale force winds leaving a silence in which she would quickly try to comprehend what he was trying to say. Supposedly he had the ability to slow time it seemed, which was plausible due to the power of Space Time Ninjutsu, it was what he was implying that confused her. The great Arcanis wanted a physical connection to the world? She was appalled that he would ask such a thing. Wouldn't a man such as him be married by now? Be raising children? It was at this moment that she realised that she knew only so much about the man. Who would think that he was single?

“For the girl who has almost everything. How would you like a relationship with a Man who does have everything?”

And that cheesy line only solidified it. He was hitting on her big time.

"Please, knowing him he's just trying to butter you up for something."

Another crash sounded in her mind and the sound of a thousand blades cutting a body in half echoed throughout her mind as she began to think. She had no easy way of saying no to him, and apparently his feelings were sincere if he truly did takes years to come to such a decision. It was almost awkward, he had known her for so long while she knew him so little, but what could she do? In the end it was in her best interests, not only would she be further solidifying her position with the newly proclaimed king but also he was quite desirable to be honest. While Kirito was nice, he wasn't exactly her type and she couldn't exactly commit incest with Kikato and the Pain boy was simply annoying. Yes, it seems that her decision had been made. Her mouth would open to speak and she would-

"Oh hell no! I tell you, it's a trap!"

Another crash and she would be able to speak.

"Well Arc....I do believe it's a solid idea. I actually find it slightly funny, the King and Queen coming together as though it was destined. I will gladly be the "physical connection" that you seek. But really, you should try to use some different vocabulary when hitting on someone. I can already feel the nerdiness coming off of you."

In a quick thought she would create a pair of glasses, of course to be kind she would have them Ray Ban's instead of your regular boxy ones she would place them upon his face, although his eyepatch kind of ruined the look.

"Now, shall we get to business? Or is there something else that you would like to do instead?"

learned Sky God's Boreas (Yeah I kinda just found out its 600 per element so massive refund)

237 wordcount towards FTG

1000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:03 am

Arc smiled at her.  Her personality was something that drew him to her.  All business.  “I suppose we could get to work.  I don't keep ulterior motives and As for being nerdy Well that's what happens when you read a lot of books and have an IQ not on the measurable charts.  I may be a bit arrogant.  I know this is a flaw.  But The less.....Graphic I am when “hitting on someone”  the less awkward it is if they say no.  It's when they say yes....”  Arc's eyes would flash.  Their was a reason he had the embodiment of pure sin living within him.  And his Lust was not a minor voice in his head.  Though since he sealed it away in Kikato he had been having a much easier time.  “Anyway.  Hikari I'm glad you think it's a great and funny idea.  We'll have to work on how we go about talking each other up huh?”  He would say as she placed the glassed on his nose.  He rolled his eyes and picked her up in his arms.  Before teleporting to the top of the tallest tower.  The tower was massive and had a sparring ring on top of it (don't ask).  Okay first thing you need to know darling...”  Arc tossed her a raijin kunai.  “The Flying Thunder God technique is A fuinjutsu.  Not a space time jutsu.  This dagger has my seal on it.  I can warp myself to any seal I have placed and the seals stay until they are released.  These seals are unique to the user though so your going to have to figure that out yourself.  But pretty much think of it like this.  You place your chakra into the seal and then to teleport to the seal.  Pretty simple but it takes TONS of practice.”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 pm

“I suppose we could get to work. I don't keep ulterior motives and As for being nerdy Well that's what happens when you read a lot of books and have an IQ not on the measurable charts. I may be a bit arrogant. I know this is a flaw. But The less.....Graphic I am when “hitting on someone” the less awkward it is if they say no. It's when they say yes....”

Oh, the creeper alert was going off in her head like a siren as Arc seemed to almost go into one of his deranged mood swings, but then he recovered and seemingly she could relax. That didn't mean that she wasn't going to keep Yamato close unless he became violent. All of a sudden they would teleport to a rather strange sparring ring on top, as though he was maybe thinking of doing some high rise training. Oh well she couldn't judge, she would listen to him while he spoke.

“The Flying Thunder God technique is A fuinjutsu. Not a space time jutsu. This dagger has my seal on it. I can warp myself to any seal I have placed and the seals stay until they are released. These seals are unique to the user though so your going to have to figure that out yourself. But pretty much think of it like this. You place your chakra into the seal and then to teleport to the seal. Pretty simple but it takes TONS of practice.”

So it wasn't a space time ninjutsu....strange. Examining the seal revealed some rather simple mechanics, it being an incredibly high speed reverse summoning technique, but their was one character that she couldn't understand. It wasn't even one that she knew existed within fuinjutsu. Perhaps it was unique? Or maybe that was meant to show that the seal was specific to one user? As an experiment she would replicate the advanced seals on the other side of the kunai, replacing the unique mark with a rather cliche moon symbol. Well, it was time to see if it worked. Throwing down the kunai into the floor of the ring she would get herself a running start and jump off the turret, beginning to hurtle towards the ground as gravity pulled her. Closing her eyes as the unforgiving sand grew closer she would focus on the new seal which existed to her almost like it was a transmitter. "Tugging" at the signal suddenly found her dissapearing from her freefall....about 5m above the intended area for landing. So with a thud she would be once again be on the rooftop.

"So it seems that I need to work on my arrival...any tips?"

687 towards FTG

Sky God's Boreas

1400 ryp

Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Arc's eyes opened wide as she jumped off the roof. “That wasn't the...” and she was gone. Arc leaped after her almost upset with her for doing something so reckless. “I swear this girl will be the death of me.” Arc muttered to the wind. He wasn't catching up fast enough though. He leaned back becoming horizontal and touching the wall of the tower with his feet. Once he accomplished that he could use his chakra to run down the wall much faster than he was falling. Sprinting down he had almost caught up to her when she dissapeared. Arc pushed off away from the ground slowing his decent. Tucking his knees in he rotated and landed gently on the roof again. Looking around he realized that Hikari jumped to 5 meters above the knife. As she fell he would catch her to save her any pain or embarrassment. Setting her down gently.

“So it seems that I need to work on my arrival...any tips?” she would say.

“Well biggest tip of all is it's hard to aim the jutsu when you are moving really fast and you haven't practiced hitting the target before at all.” Arc knew she probably would have been fine but when it came to people he cared about he didn't hesitate to save them...even if they didn't need it. It was just how he was. “Kirito has learned this jutsu as well if you want I can have you run through the training course as well. Either that or I could show you the gardens.” Yes the castle had gardens what self respecting castle owner wouldn't have Gardens?
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 pm

“Well biggest tip of all is it's hard to aim the jutsu when you are moving really fast and you haven't practiced hitting the target before at all.”

Ouch, that stung. Ok, maybe she was a bit reckless but worse came to worse she quickly went into a cloak to prevent damage. Maybe she was a little bit to cocky, but she hosted the sin of pride for a reason.

"and that's one of the reasons that I have an ounce of respect for you. Your like me....slightly."

She would then be given the option of where they would go next. As she thought one of her eyes would turn an emerald green as she would create a kunai identical to the one she held in her hand except for it being a deep black in color, she would apply the seal before slipping it into her pockets as she spoke.

"Well gardens sound nice, and a maze sounds like you probably created some sort of labyrinth so I'd like to have some comforting visions before entering one. Plus, I'd like to see what kind of flora you could make grow here."

Before he would be able to answer she would try her next trick, creating yet another kunai with an FTG seal attached she would throw one up into the air eith her immense strength, and as it reached the highest point it could before outside forces took over she would teleport high in the air,quickly throwing the kunai high into the air from her new position she would once more plummet until she dissapeared a little bit away from the kunai, but still there at least. Keeping in mind that the kunai could be used to gain a height advantage she would quickly teleport back to the ground before she began to drop, the fact that she wasn't going terminal while teleporting causing her to appear a lot sooner.

"Sorry about that, was testing and such. Would you lead the way please?"

1023 towards FTG

Sky God's Boreas

1700 ryo
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Arc watched as Hikari's eye would turn a bright Green. She was then able to create another kunai out of nothing. It was a useful skill. One that he would soon possess.

"Well gardens sound nice, and a maze sounds like you probably created some sort of labyrinth so I'd like to have some comforting visions before entering one. Plus, I'd like to see what kind of flora you could make grow here”

Arc figured she would want to see the gardens he thought it was cute that even having so much power she still had a feminine personality.

Then she threw her kunai in the air with no regard for his reply. Typical. Arc would look at the kunai that was lying on the ground and it would flip into his hand and he would appear down at the front of his gardens. He would then toss the kunai a few feet into the air and this time wouldn't bother catching her as she fell. Not like she appreciated it last time.

The gardens were vast and were a labrynth themselves so Arc had to chuckle at the irony of Hikari's previous statement. “ready?” arc would offer her his arm and walk her through the gardens. He had many flowering bushes and trees some even with fruit. The Gardens were inside a massive room in the castle so the weather was controlled and the soil was fertile. He could grow almost anything here. Though the fast that it was here was mainly because he wanted his castle to be perfect.

“What do you think?” Arc would ask Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Ok, perhaps she deserved her kunai getting moved for totally blowing off Arcanis. That didn't mean that she needed to get her nice kimono dirty. Quickly doing a midair flip would give her ample time to prepare for a landing, little pain being felt as she landed upon the hard ground she would snatch up her kunai and creating two more to make up for the ones that she lost putting them...wherever the hell she put them normally. It was at this point that Arcanis would offer his arm, and a thought would occur to her. Why not put the seal on living things? It'd be a way to get to him when he was in trouble and definitely more efficient than her slower Moon Earth Method. Grabbing his arm she would place the FTG mark on his arm along with the spiral seal she had been developing, giving him the option to learn how to harness the mark's hidden form, the Mark of Aether if he so wished. She would give him a "got ya" kind of look as they would continue forward, of course memorizing everything within the garden as she admired the sheer beauty of the place. It was amazing, making the desolate Yukigakure look rather sad compared to the happy aura the place gave off. She remembered when she had first came down to earth on her mission, the whole world was desolate and saturated with hopelessness but slowly that was going away with more capable leaders taking over, the lands becoming happy like this garden. It was a blessing to be in such a calm place...but could it be replicated? Could only a small group of people sway the minds of millions and make another utopia? It was a daunting task, one that would take a long time to finish. Years would pass until the day came in which the world was a happy one. Upon hearing Arcanis' voice she almost pulled out a kunai to see the irritation that would form on his face but would decide against it as she spoke.

"Well Arcanis, it seems that you definitely got gardening down in your list of skills. But I don't see any life at all here, except of the floral kind. Clearly there should be animals living in such a lush and splendid atmosphere?"

1484 towards FTG

Sky God's Boreas

2k ryo
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Hikari seemed to enjoy the garden and that made Arc happy. "Well Arcanis, it seems that you definitely got gardening down in your list of skills. But I don't see any life at all here, except of the floral kind. Clearly there should be animals living in such a lush and splendid atmosphere?" Arc hadn't thought about that before. He had never really had a reason to add living things to the garden as the insects that are normally needed for the growth and upkeep of flowers wern't needed in his. He didn't think about making it more like an ecosystem with birds or the occasional squirrel. Nothing about the garden was natural so he kinda never paid it any mind. It would also require him to capture the animals in the other dimension as this dimensions only inhabitants was the Hollows. And they didn't make good house guests. In fact even the ones that trusted him didn't really trust him. So he didn't even know what the Hollow's would do if he decided to add another link to the food chain in this dimension. He hoped none of them would be stupid enough to attack his castle...then again.

“It's an interesting idea Hikari I would have to give it some thought to see what the best way to do it would be.”

They walked around for a little way longer Arc ignored the seals that she had placed on him. He had done it to her after all, why shouldn't she get a chance to do it to him?

“Hikari? Would you like to get the other things out of the way so we can get back to having a more pleasant evening? No need to have the day ruined by worrying about medical dealings at the end. That's my thought any way.”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:16 pm

“It's an interesting idea Hikari I would have to give it some thought to see what the best way to do it would be.”

She would be happy that Arc shared her sentiments on that such a ecosystem needed diversity in the type of life in it....but he had a point. Introducing animals into an ecosystem they weren't used to could simply make them die and she had seen some rather....hostile looking creatures in the distance that probably would make a tasty snack out of an owl or squirrel. Pokemon on the other hand.....they definitely could go toe to toe with them, she knew the power of Lord Arceus first hand, one of her most powerful techniques being his signature one. Judgment wasn't a force to joke with, the blast might not be as fast as her signature technique, namely kirin, but it's large blast range more than made up for it. Her hands would weave through a complicated set of handseals, those that belonged to the summoning jutsu and in a poof of smoke four Pokemon who she had remembered from her childhood would appear. The first would be her loyal Ekans, currently curled into himself as he tested the air around him, his friend Flabebe currently resting with her flower atop his head, who she had thankfully summoned as well. The third would be one of the many Pikachu that roamed the artificial plains of the moon, who would definitely be able to find viable homes for the flying type and rodent-based pokemon. Lastly would be a Skiddo, who would be helping to find the correct homes for grass types.

"Alright troop, your job is to go out into this garden and find some good places for pokemon habitats, ok? I'll allow you guys to play around but try and find some general spots where it would be easy to settle, ok? When you find a good place I want each of you to put one of these markers there."

At this she would materialize 3 1ft markers which she would quickly hand to her summons who would then depart into the greenery that surrounded them. It was a wonder how much those adorable creatures respected her. It would be about this time that Arcanis would let his voice be heard again.

“Hikari? Would you like to get the other things out of the way so we can get back to having a more pleasant evening? No need to have the day ruined by worrying about medical dealings at the end. That's my thought any way.”

Her eyebrows would raise as he finished speaking. It seems that he had decided to take a leaf out of her own book for once. Sighing and letting out a small chuckle, a set of two jars would be made and she would calmly draw Sakuko and slit a few small cuts, causing a steady trickle of blood to start flowing from the wounds which she would speed up with the application of water chakra. It DID take quite the amount of blood for an affective transplant, and there was no better way to repay her debt than give him her blood despite her misgivings. After all it was impossible that he would unlock her eyes....right? Healing up her arm and resheathing Sakuko she would put on a lid to the jar as she waited for Arcanis to teleport them to wherever they were doing the blood transfusion. The process of taking blood out of the body was a simple one that could be done anywhere, it was putting it within something that was hard.

Learned FTG

Learned Sky God's Boreas

101 words towards Ekans as an active summon

2600 ryo
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Arc watched as Hikari would summon a few adorable creatures and send them out into the gardens to find good living quarters for the creatures.....Meh it didn't bother Arcanis at all. It was a bit weird but having the strange creatures around would be nice. As an after though he added a massive waterfall and fountain to the middle of the garden in case any of the animals wanted to drink or play in the water.

Hikari sighed and chuckled at his comment about the medical procedures. Suddenly 2 jars were made and she drew her blade putting it to her skin. Arc didn't wait. “Are you crazy?” he wrapped his hand around the blade of her sword regardless of whether or not it cut him. “You don't need to do that I have the proper facilities down stairs. And I'm sure you already knew that. What's going on why do you think this is necessary?” You don't have to act tough for me I know you and I know your strength. This is unneeded. Let me take you down stairs. I set to up with a blood transfer and you won't have to cut up your beautiful arm.”

Arc shook his head and teleported them to the Lab. Setting the two of them up with a blood drain. “Hikari talk to me. We're supposed to be at least friends. What's going on?” arc would say as his blood began to run into an iv bag that he would give to Hikari when it was done. “You said something about your eyes what did you want to know? I should be able to answer any questions you have.”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm

And all of a sudden timelined, Hikari was now watching Arcanis grip Sakuko, fresh blood coming from his fingertips as he grasped the sharp blade to stop him from cutting herself. Well....suddenly that sounded a lot more emo that it really should have in the first place. He would then speak, kind of getting through to her despite her shell of odd behavior being used to avoid the issue.

“You don't need to do that I have the proper facilities down stairs. And I'm sure you already knew that. What's going on why do you think this is necessary?” You don't have to act tough for me I know you and I know your strength. This is unneeded. Let me take you down stairs. I set to up with a blood transfer and you won't have to cut up your beautiful arm.”

FTG learned
Order learned
Ekans as an Active Summon (dumping the words from Hikari vs. Kirito into her for easy calculations)
615 floating words, seeing as I'm still making the other pokemon

3k ryo
15 stats to sebastian

She would silently sheath Sakuko, not even acknowledging the admonishment he gave her mentally as they teleported away into one of Arcanis' medical bays. Allowing herself to be set up with the blood drain, she would allow herself to drop her mask as she allowed worry to come to her face and talk to Arc. Perhaps he would be a good confidante. He had definitely proven himself to be trustworthy at this point.

"Arc...weird things are happening. So it all started when I helped Pain, who I didn't know back then, check to see if he was alright after a shoddily done procedure. After taking a blood sample I was able to awaken the sharingan and I thought it was all over. Then I had this dream of my sister dying, and all of a sudden I have this weird version. Next thing I know I'm slowly going blind in those eyes and a strange old man is offering me weapons in my sleep. And then....it's best if I just show you."

Standing up she would brace herself for his dark presence before speaking. Her left eye would glow as a purple pentagram would activate her summons.

"Come, Sebastian."

All of a sudden a man wearing a black suit with shoulder length black hair and brown eyes would appear behind her in a burst of shadows, wearing a small smirk on his face. "You called, Mistress?" An absolutely vile aura would display from him which would cause most people, thankfully not her or Arc to be instantly paralyzed. "Must I kill this man?" He would be quickly slapped in the face before anything could happen where a confrontation could start. "Sebastian, this is an order. You are to never attempt murder on Arcanis, myself or any of the pokemon. Do I make myself clear?" A nod would be given before she turned back to Arc.

"What if I told you that the Juubi partially reincarnated to form the man standing behind me?"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Arcanis finished taking her blood and then he would listen. Hikari recounted the problems she had been having with her eyes.

"Arc...weird things are happening. So it all started when I helped Pain, who I didn't know back then, check to see if he was alright after a shoddily done procedure. After taking a blood sample I was able to awaken the sharingan and I thought it was all over. Then I had this dream of my sister dying, and all of a sudden I have this weird version. Next thing I know I'm slowly going blind in those eyes and a strange old man is offering me weapons in my sleep. And then....it's best if I just show you."

Arcanis nodded through the explaination. He had seen many of his students and even himself had the same problems. The blindness that comes with the uncompleteed mangekyo sharingan. It was a simple fix. Something he would be able to take care of at any point that she was willing to under go the surgery. But then she began to speak of something he had never heard of before. Then she showed him something new. A bright purple seal glowing in her eye. It was something seperated from the Sharingan. A man was summoned into his demension by his student and his first question was

"You called, Mistress?" Arcanis didn't like the mans aura....it was to... familiar. "Must I kill this man?" Arc's rage naturally kicked in but Hikari stepped in and slapped the man. Arcanis had to admit Take charge Hikari was kinda hot. "Sebastian, this is an order. You are to never attempt murder on Arcanis, myself or any of the pokemon. Do I make myself clear?" It would sufice to quell Arcs anger at being threatened. The being though powerful didn't seem to have the ability to sense another creatures aura. It wouldn't have been so quick to assume a command.

“Seems you have quite the servant there. He still needs a bit of training though if he would simply assume something you wish for. But It is none of my business. So you say that this creature is part of the juubi huh?” Arc would consider all the things he knew about the ten-tailed beast. He had had lots of time to read up on this world and the juubi was part of this dimensions history. The books he gather said that the juubi was originally brought into existance when someone from the house of Kaguya ate a fruit from a deity tree bestowing the world with chakra. It was a bit strange to arcanis but everyones ancient history sounds crazy. The being then had two sons who gained that chakra and then she decided that the chakra was rightfully hers and tried to take it back. The sons using the chakra gained from her sealed her and split her into 10 pieces 9 tailed beasts and a shell of the former body. It was an interesting tail but he doubted the man before him was a partial reincarnation of the beast.

“Tell me more Hikari what makes you think that this man is what you say he is?”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm

“Seems you have quite the servant there. He still needs a bit of training though if he would simply assume something you wish for. But It is none of my business. So you say that this creature is part of the juubi huh?”

She could hear the skepticism in his voice, but that was natural. After all, wasn't the juubi supposed to be a rampaging beast? He would then question if Sebastian was really who he said he was, and she would sigh as her eyes would begin to swirl, three lightning bolts connecting into the center of her eye to form her unique Mangekyou Sharingan. The world around them would dissapear and they would be on the spotless surface of the moon, watching Hikari ascend the steps of some sort of altar, many armed guards standing silently as she climbed the stone steps. "Welcome to the world of Tsukiyomi. This is a recount of what happened 21 days, 6 hours and 48 seconds ago within the Juubi's shrine."

She would grow silent once more as Tsuki-kari would reach a large and imposing door which definitely could not be opened through normal means due to it's size. Suddenly she would be wrapped in an azure cloak and 6 wings along with a tail would billow out from her, the sheer power that would be exerted from her would be so heavy that the guards who were guarding the shrine would buckle to their knees and hyperventilate, they weren't exactly very powerful. They were more ceremonial if anything in reality. A blast of gravitational power would be expelled from her palm, causing the doors to slowly open showing a darkened hallway into the shrine. Walking slowly into the shrine, she would have no idea what the consequences would be of simply checking up on the corpse of the juubi, it was a family tradition after all. Then again, nobody in her family was a jinchuriki besides her. Eventually the hallway would end and sitting upon a flower shaped pedestal was the Gedou Mazou, sitting in a meditating position hopefully for all eternity. What she didn't know was that the mind of the structure was very alive and well, centuries of being locked away in the shell causing it to slowly gain rationality. It needed to escape the body it was currently in and gain new form, but that required for the body to respond again which no matter what it had been unable to do. Unknowingly, the source of the problem was that the body needed to remember what it felt to be alive, to remember what the chakra flowing in it's system was like. Chomei was only a fraction, but she would do just fine. Suddenly the statue would open it's mouth and a haze of red chakra would spew out from it in it's last conscious thought before it's mind was freed from the body, forming a very naked and handsome man with black hair right in front of Hikari. Who immediately collapsed right after.

The illusion would fade away back into the room where they currently resided, Sebastian had left while the illusion was playing to go make a snack for his mistress so he would not be there for the talk on his birth. "After that, I bound him with a seal which I created specifically for him which forces him to follow my orders. Technically you could say he's my slave....but I'd prefer indentured servant. He gets good food and living quarters after all."

Ekans

FTG

Order

Pikachu

204 words towards Flabebe

3500 ryo

17 stats sebastian
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Arcanis had asked Hikari to explain herself. She had suggested the the creature that he had watched follow Hikari around all day was in fact a part of the most powerful and deffinitely the oldest ninja that was supposedly still alive. Suddenly he was either suroounded or had a vision of... something. He wasn't sure what but this is what he saw:

The world around them would dissapear and they would be on the spotless surface of the moon, watching Hikari ascend the steps of some sort of altar, many armed guards standing silently as she climbed the stone steps. "Welcome to the world of Tsukiyomi. This is a recount of what happened 21 days, 6 hours and 48 seconds ago within the Juubi's shrine." She would grow silent once more as Tsuki-kari would reach a large and imposing door which definitely could not be opened through normal means due to it's size. Suddenly she would be wrapped in an azure cloak and 6 wings along with a tail would billow out from her, the sheer power that would be exerted from her would be so heavy that the guards who were guarding the shrine would buckle to their knees and hyperventilate, they weren't exactly very powerful. They were more ceremonial if anything in reality. A blast of gravitational power would be expelled from her palm, causing the doors to slowly open showing a darkened hallway into the shrine. Walking slowly into the shrine, she would have no idea what the consequences would be of simply checking up on the corpse of the juubi, it was a family tradition after all. Then again, nobody in her family was a jinchuriki besides her. Eventually the hallway would end and sitting upon a flower shaped pedestal was the Gedou Mazou, sitting in a meditating position hopefully for all eternity. What she didn't know was that the mind of the structure was very alive and well, centuries of being locked away in the shell causing it to slowly gain rationality. It needed to escape the body it was currently in and gain new form, but that required for the body to respond again which no matter what it had been unable to do. Unknowingly, the source of the problem was that the body needed to remember what it felt to be alive, to remember what the chakra flowing in it's system was like. Chomei was only a fraction, but she would do just fine. Suddenly the statue would open it's mouth and a haze of red chakra would spew out from it in it's last conscious thought before it's mind was freed from the body, forming a very naked and handsome man with black hair right in front of Hikari. Who immediately collapsed right after.

Arcanis didn't know what the entire scene meant but one thing was certain. This thing following her around had come from the statue of the juubi's suspended corpse or some such thing. It was definitely hard to explain. “So he is the sonciousness of the juubi? That's what I gather at least?” Luckily Sebastion had gone off to find Hikari some food in Arcanis's castle at least he knew the man would be gone a while and they would be able to talk freely of him. “So what does this mean....I mean sure he is your indentured servant now. But what happens if he gains enough power to break your seal? If you would like I could develop a seal that is simply a lock on your seal that requires the breaking of 2 seperate seals. It will also prevent catastrophy should misfortune befall you. Just an Idea. If he is what you say he is a threat to all of us.”

Arc knew Hikari had the situation under control. He just always thought of the worse case scinario. That's why he was what he was. He was capable of deriving the absolute worst in every situation and then using his power he simply made sure that didn't come to pass. It would be a strange day for him the day he died he knew.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm

“So what does this mean....I mean sure he is your indentured servant now. But what happens if he gains enough power to break your seal? If you would like I could develop a seal that is simply a lock on your seal that requires the breaking of 2 seperate seals. It will also prevent catastrophy should misfortune befall you. Just an Idea. If he is what you say he is a threat to all of us.”

A smile would come across her face at Arcanis' concern. Although he was thinking for more people than just the two of them it was good to see him show some genuine concern sometimes, the calm and collected attitude he normally had seeing to block some of that emotion from coming out most of the time. "Well thank you Arc, I apreciate your concern. If you wish you can make that lock seal, but to be honest I'm not even sure if he will ever reach the level he was at in this lifetime. I mean really, look at that man compared to the Gedou Mazou.

A ways away Sebastian sneezed, pinching his nose so that his fine vestements would not be covered in snot. Really, were humans this annoying? He had never sneezed when in his original form. This body was weak in so many ways, it was humiliating to be in this form...but he was seemingly the brats prisoner for now. Upon the wind he caught the scent of goat and just like an animal he would begin to run towards a strange little goat with a bush around it's neck who as soon as it smelled him ran away like it's life depended on it, almost dropping a marker it had in it's mouth along the way. Perhaps these were the pokemon that the master had spoken of? Sighing at his inability to gain any fresh meat he would quickly identify some tea leaves, gathering them into his hand he would run off in seemingly no direction in search of some sort of kitchen. Why did this place have to be so big? The mistress would be hungry soon if he didn't hurry.

568 towards flabebe
ekans
pikachu
FTG
order
3900 ryo
18 stats for sebastian
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:09 am

"Well thank you Arc, I apreciate your concern. If you wish you can make that lock seal, but to be honest I'm not even sure if he will ever reach the level he was at in this lifetime. I mean really, look at that man compared to the Gedou Mazou.”

Arc nodded it was fair that the man was indeed unimpressive at the moment it was the potential that Arc worried about He would be able to create a seal that had a 2 part key.  It would prevent the seal from being forcibly broken.  But that was in the future now he had to solve the problem with Hikari's eyes.

If she was willing he would begin the procedure.  Arc had to do the process intricately though.  [this gets a bit iffy but bare with me.]  Using the Partial human transmutation Arcanis would perform a style of this jutsu that he had never done before.  It took a bit different of the circle drawing but in the end this is what the end product would be.  Arcanis would have a copy of Hikari's eyes as well as a copy of the eyes he was giving Hikari (kaito's eyes).  It was possible to make copies of multiple eyes as long as the bodyparts are in the circle and he had transmutation material.  The material he would use were some scraps left over from the Random uchiha (obito).  He would then replace the mangekyo eyes with the new eyes.  as soon as he healed her she would possess the eternal version of the eyes. This would leave Arcanis with 6 eyes and Hikari with 4.  hers being the EMS of hers and Kaito's as well as her Tenseigan and issetsugan eyes.  Arcanis would have a copy of Kaito's MS eyes, a copy of Hikari's MS eyes, and a copy of hikari's tenseigan and issetsugan. He would then clean up sealing the eyes away again and using his healing properties he would completely heal Hikari and wake her from her slumber.  Seems about this time Sebastion would find his way back from the kitchen as the procedure took quite a bit of time.

[claiming the eyes early please]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Somehow it seems that Hikari had been sebated for this procedure through means that she probably was too dumb to figure out, but who really cares she could just as easily just numb the pain through the use of lightning chakra anyway. Noting that Arc could also use alchemy she would duly note the fact that he was using alchemy, she would for the procedure to be over before suddenly springing up and out of the bed in an attempt to tackle Arcanis, infusing her chakra into the shove so that way she would get more of the push out of the work. Now what she hadn't realized was that she was activating her mind reading technique which she had learned for recreational purposes due to the probing being done through the hands, seeing Arcanis' memories from the last few months before pulling back like she had just gotten boiling oil poured all over her hands. "Omygodomygodomygod I am SO sorry about that! I really didn't mean to, I swear!.....wait, your working on Senju blood? Why didn't you invite me to help?" She would turn in a mock pout due to being left out of the scientific discoveries, before noticing that Sebastian had been standing in the corner the entire time holding out a tree where two mugs filled with tea sat with steam coming out. Waving him over she would have him place it upon the medical table before looking towards Arcanis for a response.

all that other crap

4k ryo, 19 stats

815 words towards.....you'll understand
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Arcanis was surprised by Hikari's sudden burst of hostility. The shove of course would do nothing as Arc looked at her with a confused expresion. "Omygodomygodomygod I am SO sorry about that! I really didn't mean to, I swear!.....wait, your working on Senju blood? Why didn't you invite me to help?" Hikari would pretend to pout as if they were a married couple. Arc knew she had capabilities to read minds so she must have picked up some thoughts during the procedure. “I don't invade your thoughts and find out that you wanted to work on Senju blood. And is that really the only thing you are thinking about? I just granted you a tremendous amount of power did the procedure not work? Arcanis leaned in close to look into her eyes with a small flashlight from his pocket. He had a worried expression on his face. Then he realized how close to her face he was... Swallowing he backed up slowly. “Le...let me know if there is any discomfort.” Arc would tidy up the work space and turn. “You coming?” he would say over his shoulder.

Should she follow he would lead her to a place he had yet to show anyone. His secret lab. She shouldn't bother memorizing the way however. The path changed over and over making Arcanis the only one who knew how to get there. The lab was lit green as that was the optimum wave length to keep Arcanis's attention on what he was doing. “I wouldn't touch anything. Stuff in here is dangerous and delicate.” Arcanis went to a cooler and opened it revealing shelf upon shelf of blood samples. Extracting one he took it over to his work table. “Obviously you know the partial human transmutation technique to make copies of organic matter. I use it to make copies of the DNA samples that way I can experiment on the copies and keep the original intact for a rainy day.”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 pm

“I don't invade your thoughts and find out that you wanted to work on Senju blood. And is that really the only thing you are thinking about? I just granted you a tremendous amount of power did the procedure not work?

And just like that Hikari's face would light up like fireworks on the fourth of july. Crap...he scatterbrained mind was right back in action. It was a rather big problem for her, one that caused her to go and train herself in advanced elements in the middle of conversation and throw sharp metal objects in the air so she could "test something". There was a reason that Hikari was the second choice for the clan head position after her sister and that was definitely a big part of it. Shaking off thoughts of the past she would motion for her butler to follow as she followed his down the rather nicely lit corridors as she followed him into his secret labs of cool things. Hmm...looking at this thing she now would feel outdated if she didn't rennovate her own very soon. Noting his extraction of one of the copies of Kirito's blood she herself would take one of the samples, quickly copying it for work of course, and would bring it over to the work table where he was at and sit down next to him as they would seemingly begin the experimentation. "So I have a theory Arcanis that I would like to try. When I examined the individual cells of Pain's blood I was able to find many key similarities to the Ootsutsuki blood that I myself have running through my own veins. If you have some analyzing tools I might be able to test a theory I have in mind...but of course I don't know your lab as well as you do. Where do you keep that stuff anyway?" Of course the test would be for a good cause building up to a theory she had been thinking up in her brain but first she needed to check the DNA. This could either end the hypothesis she had or prove it, it would all depend on the tests.

Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Rolling, and since I didn't say it last time 4300 ryo 20 sebastian stats, everything claimed and them 1180 words towards secret purposes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next