Naruto Age of the Past
The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorin Lord of Innistrad
Academy
Sorin Lord of Innistrad

The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite) Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite)   The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:30 pm

The bringer of Vampires had arrived he looked around their was sand alot of the golden dust. His pale skin reflected some kind of light. A blazing yellow light he saw where the light was shining. His yellow eyes seemed to blend in with the bright light. Finally after taking in the scene Sorin Markov looked above his head and saw it the blazing sun, the orange ball of fire. It had seemed he chose the wrong plane to come live in; Sorin continued to stare at the sun his eyes not wavering off. He felt intrigued with this plane this world. Their sun shined brighter than many he had ever seen before in his lifetime which was a long time. Sorin smeller the air with his nose breathing in and breathing out. It smelled like rock lots of it. A great wind blew pass Sorin taking him off gaurd. He smiled he had to explore more of this ninja world.

His body began to transform his leg becoming shorter as well as his arms. His teeth became sharper, his eyesight more clearer and his smell more distinctive. He was a wolf like the many large ones he had seen within Innistrad the same size of 7 feet but with a different color appearance. His eyes were golden with no pupils and his cloak of fur was silver. He took off going west. Every time his paws hit the ground they instantly rose again not giving Sorin time to feel the ground. Soon with his improved eyesight he saw a house in the middle of no where. As he was in the air again Sorin transformed back into his regular vampire form. He went to the front door of the house knocking on the door waiting for an answer." Who is there " screamed the voice of a old man. Sorin decided not to ruin the old man's life seeing as he needed some questions about this new plane he had discorvered wondering if any other plane walkers had either been here or already here. Sorin after a second of thinking decided to finally answer the man." Hello I am Sorin from a distant land and I will like to know where I am at as well to know what the people in this land try to accomplish " said Sorin with his deep voice. He saw the door slowly open revealing a old man about 7 inches shorter than him. But the man was not that old he was around the age of 40.

The man moved his mouth saying " a distant land you say? You must be from a land where do not use chakra are you from the land of samurai ". Sorin decided to play along with the man's questions seeing as chakra sounded like a really important thing in this world." Yes I am from the land of the samurai and I have come to the land where they use chakra but I do not know what this chakra is or how to use it " said Sorin. The old man motioned his hand telling Sorin to come within the house. He remembered he was on another plane where their was a myth that vampires could not come inside of people house unless were invited such a silly myth. Sorin saw a red couch up agaisnt a wall that was painted silver. He went to the couch and sat down seeing the man sit in a recliner that was also red." So you want to know about chakra aye " asked the man. Sorin nodded his head not feeling the need to talk or ask questions yet." Well chakra is the power within the body of several amounts of ninja. I am sure you know what ninja are. Anyway some ninja can control this chakra so well it becomes their way of fighting if you want me to demonstrate I can " said the man. Sorin motioned his hand for the man to do as he pleased. The man began to manuever his hands into some kind of handseals then lighting formed in the palm of the man's hand. Birds seemed to sing as the man began to show this chakra. The man then turned around and thrusted his hand to the chair the chair becoming a pile of splinters. Sorin smiled this chakra seemed like something powerful. The man then said " that was a ninjutsu called Chidori. Now for where me are we are in the Wind Country on the outskirts of Ukiyoe Town. Now you can leave my house and continue your journey.

Sorin continued to walk west looking for this Ukiyoe Town maybe a place where he could live. After hours of walking he saw a town no not even a town more like a city with houses built in stone and great sand monuments this would the perfect place to live. Sorin knew this was the place to began his new journey the journey of a planewalking ninja. He took his Katana off his back it was a pearl color white with occasional pink streaks. This color was the color of a white planewalker which was the opposite of a black planeswalker. The katana was 6 ft long with a hilt that was 6 inches long a black ribbon was tied around the hilt. The Katana curved 3 inches making it look like a streak in the air when it sliced. Sorin sat down against a rock smelling the sand air.

900 Wc
Back to top Go down

The Vampire Arrives(P NK Invite)
Page 1 of 1