Naruto Age of the Past
Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] Empty
PostSubject: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Kenjiro and Taika rode to Ukiyoe town on his chocobo, taking off his own forehead protector Kenjiro wrapped it around his Chocobo's eyes to keep the sand out of them. He simply guided his Chocobo to the village gates, the guards stopped him but once explaining who he was and the reason he was here the guards allowed him to pass through into the town. Both men and their familiars were coated in a thick layer of sand from traveling the storm, but that was of no matter.

Traveling to an open field Kenjiro got off his Chocobo and took his forehead protector back, tying it around his left forearm. "Here we are Taika, neither one of us has a homefield advantage here so we'll have no issues speaking on terms for a clan alliance...and afterwards I have an interesting offer for you." Kenjiro let out a chuckle, my my this meeting would be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Kenjiro let out a chuckle as Taika asked to be taken somewhere more private to continue their conversation "I would normally agree but it seems as though most members of the village are congregating to Kazekage's office so it's unlikely anyone will come out here to hear our business." Kenjiro smiles towards his sensei. "Now onto business, I wished to discuss an alliance between our clans as you surely know. I will state my terms then you may yours. First and foremost, we will of course be allies so the enemy of the Uchiha will be the enemy of the Kaguya and vice versa. Secondly, there'd be clan intermingling, a Kaguya would be sent to live the Uchiha district of Konoha and a Uchiha would be sent to the Kaguya complex in Kiri. Thirdly, political marriages, we offer a female to the other leader in hand in marriage to strengthen bonds between clans." the last bit was of course a joke, but he had no idea if Taika would notice.

"Then of course my offer...I wish to make a deal. A spar, if you win you get one of my bones, if I win I get your left eye, how about it sensei?" Kenji laid out his offers on the table, all that was left now was for Taika to answer.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Kenjiro smiled hearing Taika's offered, it seemed like things were good to go then Taika made his offer which was simple and easy to agree upon "Of course Taika, that's a very easy thing to ask of." Kenjiro returned Taika's business type smile before shifting into a generic taijutsu position.

"Let's go old timer, first move is yours" Kenjiro teased his sensei lightly.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Kenjiro smirked, he expected a man with the nickname 'Of the Shadow Clone' to begin with mass amounts of clones. He may have been assigned as Kenji's sensei but he was rather predictable in terms of his fighting style. As the clones began their assault, ones going under ground into the sand for one, Kenjiro shifted his feet, crushing the sand beneath them to utterly break the clones body. A move that would be a kill shot, sand shot up and hardened to protect Kenjiro from all the oncoming shuriken, this also could cause the clones meant for taijutsu to smack into the sand shield before Kenjiro smirked.

The shield which had held the kunai spawned a clone of sand, much like Kenji in looks. Holding the shuriken Taika had thrown at him, the clone proceeded to throw three of the shuriken back at Taika, flowing through the same hand seals he made 1,000 copies of each shuriken which headed back towards Taika and all of his clones.

Kenji's Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Kenjiro cursed himself, he forgot of the flying thunder God technique. He allowed his clone to be caught within Taika's genjutsu, having plans for it. Hearing his sand shield begin to break he smirked and activated his V1 cloak, shutting his eyes he quickly used substitution on the clone caught within the genjutsu to get out of the situation involving the FTG seal and the Susano'o arm. Using his experienced fighter hearing, he was able to discern where Taika was due to his clones moving around and he himself standing still.

Unsheathing Yoru, he used instant and at a speed of SS he was in front of Taika. Six slashes were unleashed towards Taika's arms and torso, the air itself could be heard being cut, due to Kenji's skill with the blade he was able to keep it one handed and formed another sand clone away from them who in turn formed a raseshuriken. Regardless of where Taika would move, after the slashes were unleashed the clone threw the Raseshuriken to his location.

Updated Kenji Stats
Spoiler:

Jutsu used:
Instant

Sand Clone

Rasenshuriken
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Kenjiro wiped sweat from his brow, it was a hard fight. He was glad his sensei would give some issue in the fight, he began to step over to Taika to claim his prize. Lifting open Taika's right eyelid Kenjiro gently took hold of the eye, pulling it out and using a healing jutsu so Taika wouldn't bleed out from it. Kenjiro then proceeded to preform an eye swap on himself and left his Edo regeneration to do the rest. Connecting the eye to his body, the sharingan activated fully as a permanent EMS was now in his right eye.

Remembering he had no way to wake Taika at the moment, he sat near his sensei and awaited for him to wake.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Kenjiro watched his former sensei spring back to life. A small smile came to his face as he watched his sensei regrow his eye, he had hoped for that outcome. Then he asked Kenji about why he would use such a high ranking jutsu so close to himself, then it hit him. Taika had no idea Kenji was an Edo'd being. This brought about a fit of laughter before he spoke "You see Taika, I was in Konoha meeting with Kurokon Shikyo whom accidentally ended up killing me, in return he granted me life once more as an Edo Tensei'd being. I'm immortal to a degree and regenerate as though I have the jutsu of creation rebirth...which admittedly I do." another chuckle came from Kenji as he finished.

He then looked to his sensei in a more serious way "Now I know this eye has abilities, I wish for you to teach me it at some point, but for now I need to go. Thank you for your time Taika, I'm sure you can FTG elsewhere." With a whistle Kenjiro hopped onto his Chocobo and rode off.

[instant travel to Kiri, claiming EMS in right eye and WC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]   Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Meeting [Invite, Taika.]
Page 1 of 1